Eating a healthy diet helps to improve hemoglobin count and lead a healthy life. This beetroot halwa is sweet so that your child can enjoy it. Pregnant women can eat this beetroot halwa. This is also good for migraine. All can eat this. This recipe requires ingredients which are readily available in your kitchen cabinet so try it out immediately.
- Beetroot-1 no.
- Badam-2 tsp.
- Cashew nut-2 tsp.
- Cow’s ghee-25 ml
- Cow’s milk-50 ml
- Cardamom powder-2 pinches
- Jaggery powder-as needed
- Grind badam and cashew to get its powder
- Grind jaggery to get its powder
- Remove the outer skin of beetroot and grate it
- Boil 1 tsp. ghee in a pan
- Add grated beetroot and sauté it till raw smell goes off
- Add cow’s milk to it and boil it well
- Add jaggery to it and mix it
- Add 2 pinches of cardamom powder and stir it
- Add badam and cashew powder
- Add some more ghee and sauté it well
- Boil till ghee separates
- Turn off the flame and transfer it to a bowl
- Eat 3 tsp. of this halwa daily thrice after food for 48 days