Ring worms (padar thamarai in tamil) is the skin infection which causes itching in skin. It spreads fast if left untreated. Sweating during summer also causes ring worms.Today let us see a homemade oil to treat ring worms naturally.
- Dry Black nightshade(manathakkali in tamil)unripe fruit-15 gm
- Indian tulip tree/ Thespesia populnea (Poovarasu in tamil)unripe fruit-1 no.
- Baby water melon/Coccinia grandis(kovai ilai in tamil) plant leaves juice-2 tsp.
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp.
- Himalayan salt(induppu in tamil)-1/4 tsp.
- Mahua oil (Ilupai ennai in tamil)-100 ml
- Remove the seed of unripe indian tulip tree fruit and grind the outer skin to get its paste
- Boil mahua oil in a pan
- Add baby water melon plant leaves juice, unripe indian tulip tree fruit outer skin, dry black nightshade unripe fruit, turmeric powder, black salt and boil it well in low flame
- Strain the oil, cool and store it in glass bottle
- Wash the affected area with warm water and dry it completely
- Apply it on the affected area daily twice(morning and evening)