Black nighshade leaves are best for stomach ulcers. Let us see an effective home remedy using this.
- Black nightshade leaves/Solanum nigrum (Manathakkali in tamil)
- Coconut milk-50 ml
- Garlic-3 cloves
- Pepper- 5 nos.
- Cumin seeds/Jeera
- Small onions- 5 gm
- Water-200 ml
- Boil water and add Black nightshade leaves
- Add pepper, small onions, garlic and cumin seeds
- Boil it well
- Turn off the flame and add coconut milk
- Strain the decoction and drink
- Drink it warm, not hot.
- Adults can drink it 100-150 ml daily for 48 days
- Children can drink 50 ml daily for 48 days