Dates fruit chutney Increases hemoglobin levels in our body, strengthens liver, regulates pitha in body and prevents giddiness. It is also good for men infertility problems. It is easy to prepare and it goes well with idli and dosai. This requires ingredients which are readily available. Try it out now itself.
- Deseeded Dates fruit-10 nos.
- Tomato-1 no.
- Pepper-1 tsp.
- Big onion-1 no.
- Gingelly oil-2 tsp.
- Asafoetida powder-1/4 tsp.
- Himalayan rock salt-as needed
- Tamarind- tamarind seed size
- Cut tomato and big onion(after removing skin) into small pieces
- Heat a pan
- Add gingelly oil, pepper and saute it
- Add sliced onion and sauté it till golden brown
- Add sliced tomato and sauté it well
- Add dates fruit and sauté it well
- Turn off the flame
- Add asafoetida powder, Himalayan rock salt and tamarind
- Cool and grind it
- Eat it as a side dish along with idli/dosai