During summer, our body heat is increased when we roam around at day time. This oil helps to relieve you from your body heat. Excess body heat causes skin irritation, cracked feet and many more diseases. All including children can use this oil. Let us see the preparation of it in detail.
- Artemisia pallens,Dhavanam (Marikozhunthu in tamil)-a handful
- Hemidesmus indicus, Indian sarsaparilla(nannari) root-a small piece
- Chrysopogon zizanioides(Vetiver in tamil)-1/2 handful
- Lemon juice-1 tsp.
- Gingelly oil-100 ml
- Cut lemon into half and squeeze to extract its juice
- Boil gingelly oil in a pan
- Add lemon juice, Artemisia pallens, Chrysopogon zizanioides and Indian sarsaparilla root to it
- Boil it well
- Strain the oil
- Store it in glass bottle
- Apply it all over the body and leave it for half an hour before taking bath
- You can also apply at little of this oil on mid head(uchi in tamil) before taking bath