Apple chutney improves immunity power in body, regulates High B.P, helps pregnant women to give birth naturally.It is good for babies in womb and children. This chutney goes well with idli or dosai.
- Apple-1 no.
- Black urad dhal-2 tsp.
- Pepper-1 tsp.
- Gingelly oil- 3 tsp.+1 tsp.
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp.
- Curry leaves-5 nos.
- Asafoetida powder-a pinch
- Old tamarind- tamarind seed size
- Himalayan rock salt-as needed
- Cut apple into small pieces
- Heat a pan
- Add 3 tsp. of gingelly oil
- Add black urad dhal and roast it
- Add pepper, sliced apple and sauté it well
- Turn off the flame
- Take it in a bowl
- Add old tamarind, asafoetida powder and Himalayan rock salt and mix it well
- Cool and grind it
- Heat another pan
- Add 1 tsp. of gingelly oil
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves
- Turn off the flame and add this to the paste
- Eat it in the morning along with idli/dosai