Starting your day with a healthy breakfast can keep your energy as well concentration levels up. A healthy breakfast will also satisfy your appetite so that you can avoid overeating in other meals. Today let us see a simple & healthy breakfast recipe for children and adults. This breakfast treats primary complex in children and increases the immune system.
- Rice flakes(aval in tamil)-100 gm
- Jaggery powder-20 gm
- Grated coconut-10 gm
- Honey-15 ml
- Dates fruit-15 gm
- Red banana-1 no.
- Pomegranate-25 gm
Preparation and Usage:
- Soak rice flakes in water for some time
- Once soaked, clean it well
- Remove the outer skin of red banana and cut it into small slices
- Grate coconut using coconut grater
- Add jaggery powder, red banana slices, jaggery powder,coconut, dates,pomegranate and honey
- Mix it well and eat