Stomach cramps accompanied by diarrhea(vaitru kaduppu in tamil) can be easily treated at home. Let us see a remedy to treat it.
- Banana blossom heart/inner flower- 12 nos.
- Euphobia hirta (Amman pacharisi in tamil) leaves- 1 tsp.
- Peepal tree leaves(Arasa ilai in tamil)-2 nos.
- Cumin seeds/Jeera-1/2 tsp.
- Curd- 2 tsp.
Preparation and usage:
- Grind banana flower, cumin seeds, peepal tree leaves and Euphobia hirta leaves
- Mix it with curd and eat
- Remove the bitter sap from the redbracts. Remove all the red outer covering until you reach an ivory colored bulb called Banana Blossom Heart
- Remove from each banana blossom heart,the one stiff stamen(kaalan in tamil) and thin white colored cover portions