Grey hairs started coming out when I was studying tenth standard itself. Now, I too have some grey hairs. I have tried various hair dyes which is available in the market but nothing helped me. I lost most of my hairs after using the hair dyes available in the market. Today let us see a simple homemade hair dye preparation.
- Beetroot juice-1 tsp.
- Tea decoction-1 tsp.
- Curry leaves juice-1 tsp.
- Henna leaves juice-1 tsp.
- Prepare tea decoction by boiling water and tea powder
- Remove the outer skin of beetroot to get its juice
- Grind curry leaves to get its juice
- Grind henna leaves to get its juice
- Mix all the juices well
- Apply it on hair and leave it for half an hour
- Wash it off completely