Rose flower petals are good for our health and using it to prepare chutney helps to reduce body heat, regulates B.P, improves mental health, cures stomach irritation, stomach pain, stomach ulcers naturally.
- Paneer rose petals of 3 flowers
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp.
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp.
- Pepper-1 tsp.
- Ginger-a small piece
- Curry leaves-10 to 15 nos.
- Roasted gram (Pori kadalai/pottu kadalai in tamil) – a handful
- Grated coconut- 3 table spoon
- Himalayan rock salt-as needed
- Gingelly oil-2 tsp.
- Grate coconut using a grater
- Remove the outer skin of ginger and cut it into small pieces
- Take roasted gram in a bowl
- Add grated coconut, petals of rose, pepper, ginger and salt to it
- Grind to get its paste
- Boil gingelly oil in a pan
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds ,curry leaves and roast it
- Turn off the flame
- Add this to the ground chutney and mix it well
- Use this as side dish to Idli/Dosai