All mothers face diaper rashes on their baby’s bottom atleast once in their baby care time. Diaper rash is caused due to prolonged exposure to urine or stool and so it is better to change the diaper frequently. Apply this homemade oil at every change of diaper and feel the difference. This oil makes skin soft and leaves no rashes on your baby’s skin.
- Saffron-a pinch
- Night-flowering Jasmine/Coral Jasmine/Nyctanthes arbor-tristis(pavazha malli in tamil)-10 nos.
- Pure olive oil-50 ml
- Pure red sandalwood powder-1/4 tsp.
- Boil olive oil in a pan at low flame
- Grind saffron, Night-flowering Jasmine and pure red sandalwood powder to get its paste
- Add the paste to the boiling oil and boil it well
- Strain the oil
- Cool and store it in a glass bottle
- After removing the diaper, wash with lukewarm water
- Wipe it using cotton cloth till it is completely dry
- Apply this oil in the diaper area
- Leave it for some time and then wear diaper if needed