Burn is an injury caused to the skin due to fire, heat etc. It turns the skin to red and it is painful. If anyone is affected by skin burn, immediately remove the skin of potato, grind and apply it on the affected area or you can mix wheat powder with coconut oil and apply it. This is the first remedy. After that, you can use the following remedy to cure it and bring back the skin to normal leaving no scars,
- Dry Peepal tree leaf (Arasa ilai in tamil) powder-5 nos.
- Dry Indian tulip tree/ Thespesia populnea (Poovarasu in tamil) leaves-5 nos.
- Dry Indian tulip tree/ Thespesia populnea (Poovarasu in tamil) flowers–5 nos.
- Dry mango leaves-5 nos.
- Banana stems’ juice-3 tsp.
- Skin of Arjun tree (Marutham pattai in tamil)powder-1/2 tsp.
- Coconut oil-100 ml
- Burn dry peepal tree leaves, dry indian tulip tree leaves, dry indian tulip tree flower and dry mango leaves
- Grind banana stem to get its juice
- Boil coconut oil in a pan
- Add banana stem juice to it
- Add 1 tsp. of the burnt ash and skin of Arjun tree
- Boil it well till the boiling sound and foam goes off
- Don’t strain the oil
- Store it in a glass bottle
- Apply it on affected area