We have Purple fruited pea eggplants at the backyard. We preserve this thorn herb for its medicinal value. Whenever I pluck the leaves from it, it pokes my hands. Usually we use this plant leaves when we suffer from cold and cough, but you can prepare a simple oil using this plant leaves and apply it on skin.This oil is good for dry skin.
- Purple fruited pea egg plant leaves(Thuthuvalai in tamil) paste-2 tsp.
- Coconut oil-50 ml
- Grind purple fruited pea egg plant leaves to get its paste
- Boil coconut oil in a pan
- Add purple fruited pea egg plant leaves’ paste and boil it well
- Strain the oil and store it in glass bottle
- Apply it on the affected area