Whenever someone suffers from sprains(suluku in tamil) or bone fractures, you can apply this preparation externally on the affected area before rushing to the hospital which acts as a first aid for it.
- Veldt Grape/ Cissus quadrangularris( Pirandai in tamil)juice-2 tsp.
- Tamarind water-100 ml
- Rock salt-1 tsp.
- Red sand-2 tsp.
- Cut veldt grape into small pieces and grind it to get its juice
- Squeeze tamarind pulp in water and mix it well
- Boil tamarind water in a pan
- Add veldt grape juice, rock salt, red sand and boil it well
- Apply it on affected area
- Tie it with white cotton cloth