Me and my hubby were suffering from tooth ache and we have used this remedy once which killed a germ from my husband’s teeth and it came out when he brushed his teeth. You can try this but it tasted bitter so I didn’t repeat it. It is simple and it can be used as a first remedy for tooth ache. It requires just three simple ingredients.
- Neem leaves-3 nos.
- Green chilly-2 nos.
Preparation and Usage:
- Grind neem leaves and green chilly to form a paste
- Take pea nut size of the paste and dip it in sugar
- Keep it in the affected teeth for 5 minutes
- Remove it after 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes of removal,repeat steps 2 to 4 four times
- Don’t keep the neem leaves and chilly paste before dipping it in sugar as it may burn the inner cheeks
- Initially after removing the paste from teeth, you may experience tooth ache which will reduce gradually